Sunday, March 25, 2007

My First Post

I've always maintained that Blogging is a waste of time and am yet to change my opinion on this. I never thought that I would one day own a Blog.
Do I need a blog? Absolutely not.

Why do I have a Blog then?

I can't give a proper answer for this. Well, for one, its not Peer pressure. None of my friends or colleagues have one (most of them don't know what a blog is).
I've been writing my thoughts, experiences, etc. for the last couple of years. I have them stored on my hard disk, in password-enabled Word files. Some of them are really private and I dare not post them on a public platform, such as this, for the fear of offending my friends. But there are other things which I'm going to share.
Another reason may be that this may turn out to be an outlet for my frustations & anger over a lot of things in Life.
Last but not least, I hope to change my status from "Single" to "Married" soon, with a short period of "Committed" in-between and its just an optimism that my own Blog may help me achieve that.

No comments: